2020 DELINQUENT PROPERTY TAX
Starting today, April 16, 2021, you are able to pay your 2020 delinquent property tax bill in the Real Estate Department at the Burlington office of the Boone County Clerk. The Burlington office is located at 2950 Washington Street, Burlington KY 41005. The Real Estate Department will be open Monday, Thursday, & Friday from 8:30 am - 4:30pm & Tuesday, Wednesday from 8:30 am - 6:00pm.
There are three ways to pay:
- You are able to pay in person at our office during our normal business hours.
- You can mail payment to: Boone County Clerk at P.O. Box 874 Burlington, KY 41005
- You can pay online at https://apps6.boonecountyky.org/Tax_Ky_Web/Login.aspx
Methods of payment:
- For any payment made 4/16/2021 – 7/16/2021 our office accepts cash, personal check, business check, cashier’s check, certified check (checks are made payable to Boone County Clerk) money order or debit/credit card (There is a 2.75% fee associated with using a card).
- Any payment made 7/16/2021 - 8/12/2021 must be certified funds, we are notable to accept personal checks, payment must be cash, money order, cashier’s check or credit/debit card (there is a 2.75% fee associated with using a card)
Delinquent 911 Service Fees are NOT collected by the Boone County ClerkOwners of real estate in Boone County, Kentucky, containing on occupied residential or commercial unit are assessed as annual service fee of $75.00 that is dedicated to funding the operation of the 911 Emergency Call Center. Unless an affidavit or appeal was granted by January 15, every owner of real estate in Boone County is assessed and owes the fee for service.
- Payments may be paid via Mail (preferred): Boone County Fiscal Court, Finance Department P.O. Box 960 Burlington, KY 41005. Please include a copy of the tax bill and/or reference the tax bill # on the check
- Payment may be made in person at the Boone County Finance Department, Boone County Administration Building Second Floor, Room 205 2950 Washington Street, Burlington, KY 41005.